Services And Features
- Block or allow specific websites and apps
- Block different categories of content
- Monitor texts, emails, and 30+ social media platforms
- Unlimited activity scanning
- Receive alerts for concerning content
- Get alerts when your child enters or leaves specific pre-set addresses
- Verify your child’s location
Screen Time Limits
- Create screen time schedules for each kid
- Customize screen time rules for bedtime, study time, free time
- Curtail internet access as needed
Receive alerts when Bark detects keywords related to: Cyberbullying, Online predators, Suicidal ideation, Depression/mental health, Grooming, Violence, Sextortion, Alcohol/drugs, Sexual content, Hate Speech, Dangerous organizations, Medically concerning content, Aggressive marketing messages, Profanity
Bark plans come with 7-day free trial. Parents can select Bark Premium ($14/month or $99/year) or Bark Jr ($5/month or $49/year).
Bark customers seeking support can access the online help center with an extensive library of tutorials, articles, and troubleshooting tips. Users requiring direct support for account or product issues can use the live chat or schedule a phone call.
Bark is a robust parental control solution that is best-suited for parents whose concerns about their kids' online activities outweigh concerns for their kids' privacy. Bark offers several types of content monitoring including text message monitoring, voice memo monitoring, and photo and video, as well as monitoring content and messages shared on social media apps. Parents receive alerts if Bark detects signs of bullying, predators, sexual content, and more. For some parents, such extensive monitoring may be overkill, but for parents needing close oversight of kids’ online activities, Bark is an excellent option. In addition to content monitoring, parents can set screen time limits for their kids’ devices and block access to specific apps and websites.